We rely on volunteers to run programs that serve the Ferndale community and surrounding areas. Our mission is "strengthening families and building community."
- Resource Center- Social services and housing referrals, employment information, clothing bank.
- Family Community Fund- Backpacks and school supplies for low income students.
- Holiday Giving Store-Christmas gifts for low income Ferndale area children.
- Community Friendship Garden- Garden plots and hoop-house for organic gardening.
- Other Bank- Free hygiene products for low income Ferndale families during the school year.
- Family Meals Project- Teaching healthy nutrition options through web-site, blog, cooking classes.
- Volunteer Mobilization Center -a reception and referral center for spontaneous volunteers during a disaster. Works with the Whatcom Sheriff's Office Division of Emergency Management