The Whatcom Parks and Recreation Foundation is looking for a volunteer to take minutes at their monthly board meeting. Board meetings are held on the third Friday of every month, 8:30 am - 10:00 am. at Bellewood Acres on the Guide Meridian north of Bellingham.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have an interest in local parks, trails, and recreation opportunities
- Be available to attend the monthly board meeting
- Provide own transportation to and from meetins
- Have experience keeping formal meeting minutes in a corporate, government, or non-profit setting
- Have access to a laptop and data storage to record minutes
- Time to edit and return minutes to the Foundation within one week
Please contact us if you have any questions or interest in this volunteer role. Thank you!